6-30 quiz. Movie and TV 'duplicates'
Posted 30 June 2006 - 12:23 PM
well, I was going to do another invisible movie character puzzle, and I have it pasted into an excel sheet so you can type in the movie name and see if you are correct. however, for whatever reason you can't attach excel files at the moment. but the Bakerman is working on it!
besides, looks like there are still a few answers left to go on the other quizez.
1. Big screen: Raul Julia Small screen: John Astin
2. Big screen: Dan Aykroyd Small screen: Jack Webb
3. Big screen: Ben Stiller Small screen: Paul Michael Glaser
4. Big screen: Goldie Hawn Small screen: Lorna Patterson
5. Big screen: Christopher Lloyd Small screen: Ray Walston
6. Big screen: Jim Varney Small screen: Buddy Ebsen
7. Big screen: Claire Danes Small screen: Peggy Lipton
8. Big screen: Walter Matthau Small screen: Joseph Kearns
9. Big screen: Will Smith Small screen: Robert Conrad
10. Big screen: Jennifer Lopez Small screen: Carla Gugino
11. Big screen: Christopher Walken Small screen: Anthony Michael Hall
12. Big screen: Kristy Swanson Small screen: Sarah Michelle Gellar
13. Big screen: Eddie Murphy Small screen: Bill Cosby
14. Big screen: Shelley Long Small screen: Florence Henderson
15. Big screen: Jennifer Grey Small screen: Jennifer Aniston
16. Big screen: Colin Farrell Small screen: Robert Urich
17. Big screen: Elliott Gould Small screen: Wayne Rogers
18. Big screen: Nicole Kidman Small screen: Elizabeth Montgomery
19. Big screen: Janine Turner Small screen: Barbara Billingsley
20. Big screen: Harrison Ford Small screen: David Janssen
21. Big screen: Bill Murray Small screen: David Doyle
22. Big screen: Alicia Silverstone Small screen: Rachel Blanchard
23. Big screen: Walter Matthau Small screen: Jack Klugman
24. Big screen: Heather Graham Small screen: Marta Kristen
Posted 30 June 2006 - 01:41 PM
1. Addams Family
2. name is missing, but does Sargent Friday ring a bell?
3. Dukes of Hazzard
5. My Favorite Martian
6. The Beverly Hillbillies
7. Mod Squad?
9. Wild Wild West
14. I Spy?
15. Dirty Dancing?
20. The Fugitive
23. The Odd Couple
Hey I beat 50%! And the others I don't even recognize most of the names.
Posted 30 June 2006 - 03:35 PM
4. Private Benjamin
12. Buffy, the Vampire Slayer
14. Brady Bunch
19. Leave it to Beaver
21 Charlie's Angels
Posted 30 June 2006 - 04:36 PM
#16 out of sight
Edited by §#$%!, 01 July 2006 - 08:48 AM.
Posted 03 July 2006 - 07:01 AM
#10 and #16 are reversed
Rcline #14 is really #13.
I give him a negative score for his guess on #2. how can I give him partial credit on that one!
that leaves 11, 15 and 24.
Posted 05 July 2006 - 06:19 AM
hope all this nonsense was fun.