Error On SB, Line 38b

I'm unsure whether age, government regs, or all have confused me.

Facts:

2013 minimum contribution = 390,000

FSCOB applied = 138,000

Net Minimum = 252,000

PV of Contributions made = 254,000

Excess contributions = 2,000

Relius calculation shows 611 on 38(b). I believe the entire 2,000 should be adjusted at MV interest rate.

Any comments?

The material provided and the opinions expressed in this post are for general informational purposes only and should not be used or relied upon as the basis for any action or inaction. You should obtain appropriate tax, legal, or other professional advice.

There must be some 'missing' information to arrive at the 611. I am not sure what it is since all the numbers are even except for the final results (perhaps the use of the balance was not on the valuation date?). However, I would agree based on the information provided that the answer would appear to be 2,000.

Not at office. My apologies. 611 was what showed up in 38b. I rounded my numbers. I'll send you the actual numbers later. Is 38b calculated br Relius or just an errant number that found its way as an entry? I will allow for the possibility that I somehow entered it. Back to you later. Thamks for prompt response. AtA

The material provided and the opinions expressed in this post are for general informational purposes only and should not be used or relied upon as the basis for any action or inaction. You should obtain appropriate tax, legal, or other professional advice.

I am convinced that SungardRelius did not enter 611 that I must have. From best I can see, it doesn't appear SR even calculates line 38B.

My apologies.