Advertise on BenefitsLink
By advertising on BenefitsLink, you reach our readers, who are:
- In charge of decisions about their company's employee benefit plans (owners, trustees, HR directors and Benefits
- Managing, administering and purchasing products for their companies' employee benefit plans, in their roles inside
their companies' HR and benefits departments; or
- Providing services and products to employers sponsoring employee benefit plans, as a third-party administrator,
consulting firm, law firm, insurance company, mutual fund, investment adviser, brokerage firm, auditor, and more.
Our readers are concerned with all kinds of employee benefit plans -- including 401(k), pension, healthcare, executive
compensation, disability, life insurance, and fringe benefits.
And they work with all kinds of employers -- not just privately owned and publicly-held companies, but also government
agencies, churches, schools, and other non-profit organizations.
|The BenefitsLink Media Kit includes our
rate card, demographic information, site statistics, and other information about our products and audience.
|Read what our satisfied customers say
We offer several different ways to reach your target audience.
Pick one -- or more -- that's right for you!
- Display your banner ad in our two daily email newsletters
- Display your banner ad on our web site,
- List your firm in our Vendor Directory of employee benefits products and
service-providers. (Basic Listing is free)
- Describe your software on our Software page
- Fill a job opening using our job board, which is a fully integrated part of BenefitsLink as well as having its
own domain name (which enhances search engine results, further improving performance for our advertisers):
EmployeeBenefitsJobs.com. Further information is here.
All BenefitsLink advertisements:
- Funnel people to your web site when they click on your ad.
- Target your advertising on a site specific to employee benefits.
- Are affordable, even for small companies.
- Give you accessible tracking to monitor exactly how many times readers have gone to your web site from
Contact our Sales Desk, phone
BenefitsLink is entirely advertiser-supported -- no membership or subscription fees. Thank you for your support!