BenefitsLink continues to be the most valuable resource we have at the firm.
--An attorney subscriber
Advertise on BenefitsLinkBy advertising on BenefitsLink, you reach our readers,
- In charge of decisions about their company's employee benefit plans (owners,
trustees, HR directors and Benefits Vice-Presidents);
- Managing, administering and purchasing products for their companies' employee
benefit plans, in their roles inside their companies' HR and benefits departments;
- Providing services and products to employers sponsoring employee benefit plans, as
a third-party administrator, consulting firm, law firm, insurance company, mutual fund,
investment adviser, brokerage firm, auditor, and more.
Our readers are concerned with all kinds of employee benefit plans -- including
401(k), pension, healthcare, executive compensation, disability, life insurance, and
And they work with all kinds of employers -- not just private and publicly-held
companies, but also government agencies, churches, schools and other non-profit
|The BenefitsLink Media Kit includes our rate
card, demographic information, site statistics, and other information about our
products and audience.
|Read what our satisfied customers say about us.
All BenefitsLink advertisements:
- Funnel people to your web site when they click on your ad.
- Target your advertising on a site specific to employee
- Are affordable, even for small companies.
- Give you accessible tracking to monitor exactly how many times
readers have gone to your web site from your advertisement.
Contact our Sales Desk, phone
BenefitsLink is entirely advertiser-supported -- no membership or subscription fees.
Thank you for your support!