View profile
  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

 See their activity

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Ebplans

  • Rank
    Registered User
  1. Don't know if you ever got closure on this issue. Governmental hospitals can get 501(c)(3) status. With that accomplished, they can maintain a TDA/403(b) plan as well as a 457(b) plan. The cost of getting and maintaining 501(c) status is compliance with 501(r).