Jump to content

Graduate Education

Recommended Posts

I believe the Wharton School offers this major. IIRC, Jerry Rosenbloom, one of the main guys involved with the Certified Employee Benefit Specialist designation (offered through the Wharton School and the International Society of Certified Employee Benefit Specialists) has a PhD in this area.

I've thought about pursuing a PhD as well, but don't want to drive from Green Bay to Milwaukee for 3 or 4 years.


p.s. PhD = post hole digger

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...