Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  


Recommended Posts

Would a bank acting as a trustee of a VEBA required to include it in the "other" category on the Federal Form RC-T for Fiduciary and Related Services???

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...