aetna navigator

Guest viterh

Guest viterh

Received Aetna's health insights newsletter for the summer of 2002 describing the online registration process and benefits. When I tried to do so, I was told the "system" didn't know me. Sent an e-mail to Aetna and response stated that "navigator" has only been available since the beginning of the year and "My Company" has not as yet signed on. Any insight????

I'm not familiar with Aetna Navigator, however, when it comes to most insurance carrier on-line systems, you need to fill out some sort of paper registration. The insurance carrier will then set you up and give you a log-in ID and password. Just touch base with your insurance representative. I'm sure he can guide you.

We have Aetna here...and use Navigator. It seems every once in a while we encounter similar problems. However, you should see an 800 number to call for customer service...and they can walk you right through the registration process. It's a quirky site, that's for sure...but the "real" people seem to be on the ball. (Upon occasion I will have signed in and in the middle of things, the "log in session" will end.)

Good Luck.