Jump to content


Guest holt

Recommended Posts

I have a client who wants to establish a self insured VEBA for post retirement medical and life insurance pursuant to a collective bargaining agreement. Plan has been unfunded for many years. My firm is the actuary for the plan. We need to find someone who can provide plan and trust documents. Please let me know if you know someone who can provide these services.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...