Jump to content

Governmental retirement plan-DROP

Guest esjmoy

Recommended Posts

Guest PA consultant

You might want to contact an actuarial firm that specializes in public pension plans. They will many times do the DROP administration. Also, I know ICMA (International City Managers Association) administers DROP plans.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...