Annual Additions run on subreport?

Guest DottleC2

Guest DottleC2

I placed a subreport in the header of a report that had just the two tables Employer and RPTPlan. The subreport was a rough copy of an activity summary. The subreport was linked to the main report by the Employer table's key field. Everything appeared to work fine running two plans on the same report.

I'm just not sure if this isn't doing it the hard way, or if I'm re-inventing the wheel here. I seem to remember there being a two plan report passed around between user groups, but this was a while back.

Anyone been down this road before, or can fit the puzzle pieces together I'd be glad to send a copy? Ver 7.3 Relius Admin. It occured to me that the limits now are much easier to compute and report on, but again, not sure.

Thanks in advance,

Bill

we just converted to 7 (yes 7.3), I have not tried this report (though I did update it).

No subreport, it simply uses the 'other plan amount field' from census.

no guaranetees it still works.

It is actually a check for 25% plan limit, but heck.

I think I have it hard coded to look at 40,000 or 100% of comp on an individual as well, but it has been awhile since I have looked at it.

Guest DottleC2

The General Non-Discrimination process I found very useful in that it ran all plans of one employer, in aggregate.

Good results and good output in a slightly changed version of two plan report. Ran all plans of one employer on Non Disc Analysis, then followed up with the custom report.

File - Open - Employer

Select Employer

Then

Processing - Compliance - GeneralNonDiscAnalysis

Shift

Select Both Plans

Select Reports as needed

Select Divisions as needed

Print

Then

Printed Custom report for additional output.

Thought I'd paste in a little documentation to augment the two plan report. It worked pretty well in combination with the general test output.

Regards,

Bill