Looking for companies who have put their SPDs on an Intranet

Guest tmrichardson

Guest tmrichardson

My company will be moving our SPDs to an intranet WEB site and wanted to get in touch with companies that have placed their SPDs or benefits communications on the WEB.

If you have some contacts who would be willing to speak with me for a few minutes it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Tracey

Guest Patricia Ibbs

The DOL published regs in the Federal Register of Jan 28th regarding electonic SPDs. These would govern if the electronic SPDs are in lieu of paper ones and not merely a supplement.

If you would like to discuss this, give me a call at 877-247-0962. We've got it worked out in theory.

• 4 years later...
Guest Blueglass

We put our DB and DC SPD on the intranet as well in a PDF file. However, every five years we mail out a hard copy to each of the participants. I am not able to help you with setting it up on your internet, our IT department handles that function.

You called, Master?? I have come forth or is it fifth or did I drink the fifth first then did this second. I wonder who is on third?

(This is the 4th response but the 5th post).

Why not just call those companies whose SPDs you can find on the Internet? Some of them might even state who designed the site.

George D. Burns

Cost Reduction Strategies

Burns and Associates, Inc

www.costreductionstrategies.com(under construction)

www.employeebenefitsstrategies.com(under construction)

Guest JTrini8302

I put together a company website for a previous client who was putting their SPDs on the web. It's legal provided all of the required information is there, and you keep a few paper copies for those without access to the intra/internet.

A product called Benergy by Online Benefits has an SPD Wrapper to make your life easy as well as a Web-to-Print function which allows you to take the information from the posted and print it as a pdf.