Are the font sizes too small for you?

By default, the text in the message boards is "hard coded" -- you can't change the size of the fonts on your screen.

If some or all of the text on your screen is too small for you to read comfortably, there's an easy fix:

1. On the front page of the message boards (at http://benefitslink.com/boards/index.php), make sure you're logged in. You should see "Logged in as: John Doe" -- if you see "Welcome, Guest" then you're not yet logged in, and you want to click on "Log In"

2. Once you know you're logged in, you'll see "My Controls" towards the top of the page. Click on it.

3. Look in the left-hand column under "Options" -- click on the words "Skin and Languages"

4. Next to the heading, "You may choose a 'skin' to use" you'll see a drop-down menu ... select "Standard Skin but allow font resizing"

5. Click on the "Change My Account Options" button.

Voila! Now you will see the message boards in a little more readable layout. If some of the text is still too small, use your web browser to adjust all of the text upwards in size. (On Internet Explorer 6, you can use the View --> Text Size command, or the "Size" button on the toolbar.)

Let me know if you have any trouble with this procedure (post a reply message into this topic). Thanks,

Dave Baker