Can we put our birthday in, without the year?

Can we put our birthday in the profile without the year?

I'm a retirement actuary. Nothing about my comments is intended or should be construed as investment, tax, legal or accounting advice. Occasionally, but not all the time, it might be reasonable to interpret my comments as actuarial or consulting advice.

not the point!

I'm a retirement actuary. Nothing about my comments is intended or should be construed as investment, tax, legal or accounting advice. Occasionally, but not all the time, it might be reasonable to interpret my comments as actuarial or consulting advice.

Why don't we just add our social security numbers, too? Just kidding, of course. I would advise everyone to follow the suggestion of using 1904 (or some other obscure number). It is not a good idea to publicize too much information on the internet -- which is available to everyone. And many professionals already have too much out there....

Kinda. Mildly interesting only if it is commonly used.

Is the whole birthday thang kinda hokey? Maybe I should yank it.

I would agree that it doesn't really fit with the culture of this message board, which from what I have seen is very professional. I visit another message board, where it is mainly for fun and people get to know each other well, so there are often big "Happy Birthday!" threads based upon the birthday info that shows on the board, but I personally don't really see that happening here, so then what's the point of having the b-days, IMHO.

:)