Crystal Report (Custom)

pmacduff

I have modified one of the "old" FDP reports on Relius to sort the Account Activity pages by division and print the division number & name at the beginning of each division group. I was also able to have the report sub-total by division. I have a small plan with only 4 divisions and the report worked great. Now - along comes a takeover plan with approx 78 divisions. For the most part, my report prints fine, however I have a few employers with only one previously terminated employee who received distribution during the valuation period I am processing (01/01/2003 - 03/31/2003). The employee prints out after a prior division sub-total, but does not start a new page with the division name and number at the top. Is this a sorting issue or do I have some grouping coded incorrectly? About 5 Divisions out of the 78 are not printing division # & name. I have tried various things, the "keep group together" codes, double checking the divisions/division codes, etc. to no avail...Any input is appreciated & thanks in advance. Patti