Aggregating ADP/ACP test

R. Butler

Parent & Subsidiary with separate plans. I have each plan set up on Relius. I have no problem getting aggregated reports fro general nondiscrim. & top heavy, but I can't get an aggregated ADP test. How do I make that happen?

Thanks in advance for any guidance.

I don't think you can unless both are under 1 plan. How large are the plans? Could you set up a "combined" third plan with all pertinent data and use that just for the ADP testing? You could code the employees in each Plan in separate divisions but test them alltogether. Just a thought.....

I'm afraid thats what I will have to do. I was just hoping to avoid the extra work. I'm probably just a little frustrated right now, but it doesn't make sense to me that we can get the other tests to aggregate, but not this one. Oh well, Rome wasn't built in a day.

If I didn't have the plans set up as one plan and in divisions as was suggested, I might first think about exporting the tests to excel and then combining then. Famous last words, 'it should work'.

Or simply take the results from each plan and combine them on a separate sheet.

e.g. Plan 1 HCE total 32.50% for 5 HCEs

Plan 2 HCE total 23.3% for 4 HCEs

combined 55.80% for 9 HCEs = whatever %

etc.

if you had a 2 plans that were merged you would have to do the same type of thing for testing anyway