Sign in to follow this  
AndyH

Now accepting Nominations for best Benefit Boards user names

yeah, I remember doing a double take on that several times also. She was probably interested in affiliated service groups and cliff vesting.

Guest Twitch

Andy, "Max Power" was the name Homer took (inspired by the family's blow dryer) in one episode.

Never noticed this name before, so it should get honorable mention, at least:

§#$%!

Certainly reflects how I feel frequently.

Doesn't hurt that the location is local to me, too. Probably know the person. Whoever it might be.

Mike,

We've met before and talked a couple of times at Sal's conference, including the seminar you held last year.

I read BenefitsLink since it started but never registered until last year on 04/01.

Tony

I'm having a hard time with all this support for Blinky, the 3-eyed Fish.

My reluctance can be tracked back to the day I had to explain to our ERISA counsel that my support for my position (on some obscure topic) came from Blinky the 3-eyed Fish.

RCK

Your ERISA counsel needs to go see Spiderman.

I noticed that there is a "Lawyer in Black" user registered who could have been a "dark horse" candidate, but thankfully he seems to have gone away without ever scaring us er' posting.

OK. That’s it. No more fun posts. You hear me? No more!!! This board is addictive enough already. You are not helping my twelve-step program to wean myself from it.

Hi – My name is Appleby, and I am a Benefitslinkmessageboradaholic :ph34r:

I will lower my standards, I will and beg, grovel and employ other means that I find abhorring just to get access to a computer so that I can visit http://benefitslink.com/boards/index.php

I post at all hours of the day. I visit the board when I am at home, when I am at work, when I am on vacation with my family. If I awake for any reason in the wee hours of the morning, I visit the board, I visit the board, and I visit the board…

Appleby...Would it help if we created another forum on the message board for addicts like yourself to talk (post) about your problems? We all need support some times!

Kirk- I like your suggestion. I made an appointment with my tattoist (or is it tattoo person)

Hey TBob, Wouldn’t that be like a person talking about their drinking problem in a bar? “Hey Barkeep, I’ll have what he is having!”

Guest CitationSquirrel

Appleby:

I have this "friend" who has the same problem as you.

I think the problem is that we all work in this field. Have you ever had someone ask you what you do for a living? That is not an easy question to answer without causing the other person to lapse into a coma. :blink: While my wife can finally give a very basic description of my job to her friends (it has taken her several years), she still makes the mistake of asking me if anything interesting happened at work. I've discovered that "interesting" is a very subjective word.

btw, you're all forgiven for not nominating me.

CS, yes you are deserving of nomination, but you must understand that 9 posts over 2 years in the ESOP section isn't exactly center stage.

Guest CitationSquirrel

Janet: No, but I can tell you whether the periods in I.R.C. are supposed to be italicized or not.

Andy: Well you can't say that I've been monopolizing the spot light.

Guest anonymous coward

Thanks, I guess. :shades:

My vote would have to go Blinky, just for the lovely avatar :D