Sign in to follow this  
AndyH

Now accepting Nominations for best Benefit Boards user names

Go Sox!!

I see you are also 403(b)/457 expert. Good thing. Except for contribution limits and portability, I know naught about 457 Plans.

A belated welcome to the board to you by the way.

Appleby, thank you for your kind words of welcome. Thank you, also, for having such a good sense of humor!

I'm a CPA/Tax Accountant specializing in all types of exempt organizations. I post often to the 403(b) and 457 forums because I work with those Code sections nearly everyday.

So, you're a Sox fan? Are you located somewhere in New England?

Actually no (no Sox Fan or any other team fan). I was just showing support for you and your team. I am sports-unaware :blink: .

I currently live in New Jersey. However, I am job searching in New Jersey, Maryland and Virginia. So, depending on where I get my next job, I may be relocating soon.

Appleby, I live in Virginia and practice in Maryland. If you'd like to contact me by PM, I might be able to give you some tips about the local job market.

:P

I couldn't agree more. Makes me think of my former boss's dog...Cassius Paycheck!

Years ago, I knew a man named Fig Newton. His parents must have had a really bizarre sense of humor.

Andy,

Long time, no hear-from. How've you been lately?

Andy-

only 'cuz she moved.

I liked KateSmithMD when everyone thought she was a doctor who was also dabbling in pensions. Now she is only a lowly PA.

Hi Lori:

It seems that we live at different ends of the Boards.

Tom, if you invite her to one of your sessions, she can either sing with you or treat people who faint at the sight of a scarecrow in a pension session. Perhaps both.

A newer user name was creative enough to remind me of this old thread, so I figured that deserved a nomination.

SuzieQNEC