Jump to content

502(h) and copy to Secretary of Treasury

Guest Kevin A. Wiggins

Recommended Posts

Guest Kevin A. Wiggins

Does anyone know the address to where you send a copy of the complaint to the Secretary of Treasury under 502(h)?

[Never mind. I found it.]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...