Cross-Tested Plan that also wants REAL divisions

Guest Rosemary Raymer

Guest Rosemary Raymer

I have a plan that I've been cross-testing for a couple of years by using the division field to allocate different %s. Now the client wants us to sort reports by REAL divisions - like Nashville Employees, Franklin Employees, etc. My division fields are already being used for the cross-test groups. Any ideas?

Thanks for your replies - I just know someone has an easy solution!

Guest Rosemary Raymer

Thanks - Corbel also had another solution I may try. They suggested that I create a division for each cross-test group and one for each REAL division. Then I will create a spreadsheet with each person's social, name, cross-test group and division. I could import the cross-test group into division, run the contributions, then import the division on top of that for reporting purposes. This will keep me from having to link that database with the user defined fields into every Crystal report for the client. Thanks again!

Guest clyde14

glad you got the workaround. i have this situation in a plan or two, and would like to see an enhancement by relius admin. i have made that request. if you think of it, can you reply to their support area that you'd like to see it in a future release? that is, DIVISIONS for use as divisions, and CLASSES or GROUP or whatever word you want to use for the group breakdown for allocation.

there is more power in numbers when it comes to prioritizing enhancements. thanks.

Guest John Taylor

The ability to use allocation classes instead of divisions will be added to Relius Admin later this year. The development process is already underway.

John Taylor

Manager, Relius Administration Support and QA