Sign in to follow this  
K-t-F

NE Patriots.... 3 for 4?

Well... I am not much of a football fan.. wasn't much of a baseball fan either. I am a fan that waits till the end to see if there is a local sports team that has the fortune to have made it to the final games with hopes to be the one holding the trophy when the last game is over. Living in Boston has been good for sports fans this year.... especially for footbal fans the last couple of years.

I did watch the Steelers/Patriots game on Sunday. Have to admit, the Patriots are a fun team to watch. I think coach Bill has a knack for mixing it up. The players appear to be having fun as well... The Sox set a record coming back agains the Yanks... I think if the Pats win the Super Bowl then they will be one of 2 teams to ever win 3 Superbowls in 4 consecutive years. I think the only thing new englander's can ask now is for it to stop snowing!

Guest R. Daestrom

After their dismantling of the Steelers and Colts, I would be shocked if the Eagles were within 20 points of the Pats at the end of the SBowl. As a non-Bostonian, I'd like to see a different team win. but, I can still appreciate the team the Pats have right now and cannot begrudge them their success. Along with the Sox, enjoy the good times while they last, 'cause they don't last long............

Is there any question about the Patriots' dominance? Tom Brady is a morphing chameleon. No matter what challenge he faces, he quickly adjusts, adapts, and prevails. (And I'm not saying this just because I grew up a few towns away from Foxborough.)

Hey...it's almost time for the pitchers and catchers to report to spring training. Hooray!

Andy Reid has never lost after a bye week and I imagine Bellichek's record following a bye week is near perfect if not perfect as well. Something has to give.

I am disappointed the NFL put two weeks between the conference championship games and the Super Bowl as this usually leads to a bad game. (Maybe that trend will be broken this year.)

I wonder if PAX will chime in on what for him is a non-issue... since no team from Atlanta is still playing.

As a somewhat interested Coloradan with not much to cheer about in several years, I do appreciate the discourse and banter from the folks from the East.

I hope you all have an enjoyable Super Bowl Sunday.

It was a tough week for me... who to cheer for...

Born in Pittsburgh.... Iron Curtain days... immaculate reception

Then moved to Philly.... and now live in Boston. All of my teams had a chance. I knew I had a team that would make it to the Sbowl

GO PATS!