Sign in to follow this  
Tom Poje

movie quiz

#10 Wil Wheaton, River Phoenix and Corey Feldman are in this 1986 movie.

#11 Hugh Grant and Julia Roberts enough said.

#15 Tagline: Five Criminals . One Line Up . No Coincidence

Plot Outline: Five villains in New York are rounded up by police in an unconventional manner that worries them. After release, they get together for a spot of revenge, but someone else is controling events.

#16 Mel Gibson, Joaquin Phoenix and Rory Culkin are in this M. Night Shyamalan movie.

#60 Tagline: Have a nice end of the world.

Plot Outline: A firefighting cadet, two college professors, and a geeky-but-sexy government scientist work against an alien organism that has been rapidly evolving ever since its arrival on Earth inside a meteor

Hi everyone,

Came across this post on Sat prior to leaving for ASPPA. My husband became hooked and somehow unlocked the file!!! (He's an impatient computer whiz.....) Unfortunately it took the fun out of it for me, but I figured I'd give answers out as needed!! Just ask or PM me :)

Vicki

Guest PassingBy
Hi everyone,

Came across this post on Sat prior to leaving for ASPPA. My husband became hooked and somehow unlocked the file!!! (He's an impatient computer whiz.....) Unfortunately it took the fun out of it for me, but I figured I'd give answers out as needed!! Just ask or PM me :)

Vicki

I sent you a PM. Thanks.

Guest mandypants

OK, I am super stumped with 12, 17, 19, 22, 44, 56, 57 can someone help with a hint or two. This thing is driving me crazy and I can't work!!! I would really appreciate it-especially 19. It's killing me!

Post #22 on this thread by Tom Poje gives a hint for numbers 12 and 57.

For number 17, think comic books.

For number 19, have the time of your life.

In number 22, a Pacific nuclear research facility denies the rumor that a case of missing plutonium was stolen.

Number 44 has a character named Orval the Dog Man.

Number 56 gives further proof that we should stop atomic bomb tests in the South Pacific.

Does anyone still have this saved and if so, can they attach it to this message again? The original file Tom posted is no longer available.

Thanks!

Here you go- by the way it i an Excel file. I had to use the txt extension to get it on the website.

By the way I ran into Tom at the ASPPA conference and he mentioned how popular this movie quiz was while the other movie quiz did not get nearly the attention. In my opion it is because this one is formatted much better. We had a great time at the office working on it.

movie_quiz.txt

Thanks for the attempt, but I don't think it worked. Looks like the board converted it a text file. The size is real small and all it displays are the numbers and the total score line at the bottom.

Can you zip the Excel file and attach? Thanks.

Guest Trixie52273

Is there any way that I could get some help on numbers 34 and 50?

I am going completely crazy with this...

I am going completely crazy with this...

As one who can empathize...

Number 34 - Hollywood had it coming.

Number 50 - Wesley Snipes, Woody Harrelson and a basketball

Guest seahawksfan55

Can I get hints for 40 & 18? They look SO familiar...

#18 Plot Outline: A boy who communicates with spirits that don't know they're dead seeks the help of a disheartened child psychologist.

#40 Plot Outline: Set in 1954, a group of Florida high schoolers seek out to lose their virginity which leads them to seek revenge on a sleazy nightclub owner and his redneck sheriff brother for harassing them.