Jump to content

taxation to participant

Guest jigpsu100

Recommended Posts

Guest jigpsu100

An employer with a 125 plan wants to increase decutibles, but only require employees to pay the old amount and therefore reimburse employees who exceed the old deductlbe amount up to the new amount. Is the payment from the employer to the employee for the difference in deductible taxable to the employee? I'm not much of a tax guy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...