Sign in to follow this  
Lori Friedman

A new home for 409A?

To the general administrator of the message boards,

I think it would be helpful to have a separate forum for 409A. This huge topic is generating numerous discussions (and will certainly continue to do so), but the discussions are scattered among various places on the message boards.

To the general administrator of the message boards,

I think it would be helpful to have a separate forum for 409A. This huge topic is generating numerous discussions (and will certainly continue to do so), but the discussions are scattered among various places on the message boards.

Haven't had my coffee yet, but wouldn't these discussions all properly fall under the "Nonqualified Deferred Comp" message board?

I was thinking of something narrower than the general topic of Nonqualified Deferred Compensation...a place to discuss technical issues directly related to the lovely Sec. 409A, the wonderful Notice 2005-1, and the ever enjoyable proposed regulations.

I was thinking of something narrower than the general topic of Nonqualified Deferred Compensation...a place to discuss technical issues directly related to the lovely Sec. 409A, the wonderful Notice 2005-1, and the ever enjoyable proposed regulations.

Lori, would you like to moderate the new message board? It gives you the ability to edit or delete messages, if any "bad" ones show up there in your discretion. Let me know if you'd rather not; it's already done!

Thanks so much for your interest in the message boards and your active participation.