Stanley Cup

Guest HiKidsImASrPensionAdmin

As I sit here working this evening, listening to the Sabres v Hurricane game, watching Idol, and looking forward to Lost...guess that explains why nothing gets done when I work from home...anyone have an opinion as to who will win the Cup?

In my opinion, it has to be Buffalo. Sure we can't win the Super Bowl and already lost the cup once...but I have to believe this is our year!

With Columbus long out of the stanley cup hunt, I am pulling for Buffalo. Great city that could use the boost of winning a big-time sports championship (for those of us who still consider hockey a major sport:)). I think Carolina may have a slightly better team, but Buffalo just seems to have more "moxie". Either way, the winner of that series should have no problem with Edmonton, who seem to have overachieved in these playoffs.

Hockey will always be a major league sport to northerners! If you are lucky enough to get Canadian tv stations curling is a major league sport too!

If u haven't watched any of the playoffs u r missing some exciting games. The Buffalo games have been mostly 1 goal games right to the last second.

Santo, Thanks for the + comment on the city of Buffalo...just in case anyone is wondering there is no snow here right now...and the cities of Erie PA, Rochester NY and Syracuse NY will usually get more snow than us over a winter.

• 2 weeks later...

Very gutsy game by Buffalo in game 7, but they came up just short. I give them credit for getting this far with all the injuries on defense. The penalty that lead to the "canes winning goal was unfortunate as well, but I guess the refs had to call it. Great effort, great series.