Jump to content

New Profit Sharing Plan


Recommended Posts

Guest mjb

no because a qualified plan must be adopted before the end of the employer's 2005 tax yr, but the employer can adopt a SEP at any date up to the day the 2005 tax return is filed with extension which will provide the same tax deduction as a PS plan and the same max contribution.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...