Recruiters

Guest Mst Shake

Guest Mst Shake

Hi to all

As all of us know there are constant solicitations from recruiters within our industry. We are such a specialized field that many companies go straight to recruiters.

I have a recent experience I want to share with everyone so that this does not happen to anyone else..

I went through CPS and was initially looking nationally; relocation seemed the best option... I was assured that my expenses (ie. rental car and food) would be reimbursed for the trip regardless if I accepted the positions (I interviewed at two separate companies during the trip).

Fortunately, or unfortunately depending on your POV, my spouse was offered a great opportunity in our local area which made relocating obsolete. (We did not find out this information until we were coming home from my interviews.)

The trip was taken the last week of July it is now the beginning of October (over two months later) and I have received NO reimbursement or information regarding the status of the reimbursement from CPS.

Please take the warning to heart and make sure you can afford to lose all the money spent to interview if you decide not to take the positions! I am out approximately $600 because of this situation.

Good luck to the rest of you in your job search.