Sign in to follow this  
masteff

Letter C in parentheses versus copyright symbol

Okay, just a small peeve but thought it might be worth asking. Is it possible to change the setup for the message board so it won't automatically replace a letter C in parentheses with the copyright symbol? ©

Okay, just a small peeve but thought it might be worth asking. Is it possible to change the setup for the message board so it won't automatically replace a letter C in parentheses with the copyright symbol? ©

I don't © what the problem is.

I don't © what the problem is.

Would you © it better if you borrowed my glasses? ~©-©~ (Careful, they might make you © sick)

Very nice.

Is this the problem that you [c)?

Or is this the problem that you {c}?

Testing, one, two, three...

A tax-exempt organization that is eligible to receive tax-deductible contributions is one that qualifies under section 501©(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.

Testing, one, two, three...

A tax-exempt organization that is eligible to receive tax-deductible contributions is one that qualifies under section 501©(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.

Ah, I found the problem in the software and fixed it ... for messages that are posted in the future (after about 3:35 p.m. Eastern time, June 4, 2007).

I am sorry for this annoyance. I must admit that I have known about it for a while, but I had not yet obtained any round tuits ...

Now I will get under the hood again and see if I can fix the copyright symbols that are showing in already-posted messages. Film at 11.

Now I will get under the hood again and see if I can fix the copyright symbols that are showing in already-posted messages. Film at 11.

Only if it's an easy fix, as I'm sure EPCRS would allow prospective correction under VCP in this scenario.

I © ©ode se©tions in my nightmares.

Success!

All 5,147 of the circle-Cs in the 144,628 posts have been converted to the intended ©.

Dave,

Where did you get the round tuits? I am completely out, and have a whole desk full of projects for when I get a round tuit.