Letter C in parentheses versus copyright symbol

Okay, just a small peeve but thought it might be worth asking. Is it possible to change the setup for the message board so it won't automatically replace a letter C in parentheses with the copyright symbol? ©

Kurt Vonnegut: 'To be is to do'-Socrates 'To do is to be'-Jean-Paul Sartre 'Do be do be do'-Frank Sinatra

Okay, just a small peeve but thought it might be worth asking. Is it possible to change the setup for the message board so it won't automatically replace a letter C in parentheses with the copyright symbol? ©

I don't © what the problem is.

I don't © what the problem is.

Would you © it better if you borrowed my glasses? ~©-©~ (Careful, they might make you © sick)

Kurt Vonnegut: 'To be is to do'-Socrates 'To do is to be'-Jean-Paul Sartre 'Do be do be do'-Frank Sinatra

Testing, one, two, three...

A tax-exempt organization that is eligible to receive tax-deductible contributions is one that qualifies under section 501©(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.

Ah, I found the problem in the software and fixed it ... for messages that are posted in the future (after about 3:35 p.m. Eastern time, June 4, 2007).

I am sorry for this annoyance. I must admit that I have known about it for a while, but I had not yet obtained any round tuits ...

Now I will get under the hood again and see if I can fix the copyright symbols that are showing in already-posted messages. Film at 11.

Now I will get under the hood again and see if I can fix the copyright symbols that are showing in already-posted messages. Film at 11.

Only if it's an easy fix, as I'm sure EPCRS would allow prospective correction under VCP in this scenario.

Dave,

Where did you get the round tuits? I am completely out, and have a whole desk full of projects for when I get a round tuit.