IRA Investment in Real Estate

Guest katewinni

Guest katewinni

I want to invest some money in real estate and I do not want to take loan from any bank. Recently I have heard that investment in real estate is going to pay me much more than what I invest now. Can anybody help me in my real estate investment? I have enough amount in my IRA also. Will it be legal to invest IRA in Real estate?

Guest realtor

That is really good that you do not want to take loan, you have a good option of using your IRA. The Economic Growth and Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2001(The New Tax law), expands opportunities to make larger investments in IRA's. Earlier people use to invest in stocks or other related things but now people have started investing there IRA's in real estate.

There is also good news for people who are staying in Bay area California. Some renowned real estate agents are going to give advise in the seminar which is going to be conducted by wealthyira. Seminar is on 3rd December 2007. If you are lucky and stays in California than do visit the seminar and get all relevant information. IRA investment in Real Estate seminar will help you a lot.

If you have still any doubts than feel free to PM me. To know more about this seminar you can visit www.wealthyira.com

• 3 months later...

How's that working out for you folks now? Yes, you can invest in real estate. Of course, you can't leverage your investment (which is really how you make money in real estate), nor do you get to deduct your expenses, nor do you get capital gains treatment on your gains. So think before you jump at a seminar brochure...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
But Mike, there are some renowned real estate agents giving this advice! Shirley they know of such things (and will tell).

But I didn't stays in California. Must go to website to see how welathy oners makes the money on there IRA real estate. Maybes I can see if I can still git ma hands on those Dave Deldato tapes.

"Earlier people use to invest..."

I'm always very confident in posts riddled w/ typos and grammatical errors...

But Mike, there are some renowned real estate agents giving this advice! Shirley they know of such things (and will tell).

But I didn't stays in California. Must go to website to see how welathy oners makes the money on there IRA real estate. Maybes I can see if I can still git ma hands on those Dave Deldato tapes.

"Earlier people use to invest..."

I'm always very confident in posts riddled w/ typos and grammatical errors...

I thought you were going to ask me to stop calling you Shirley.

• 1 month later...

In all seriousness, came across this on the Web which makes a pretty compelling case of outlining the pitfalls in investing in real estate through qualified plans and IRAs; may want to bookmark this page:

Get Rich Quick: Invest your IRA in Real Estate

Of course given the relative gloom and doom in real estate around the country, don't think you'll have too many inquiries about this for a few years.