Any Accudraft Users Out There?

Looking for someone who is an Accudraft document system user, preferably the online system - just looking for some feedback. We've been having some issues with the system ourselves and are hearing from the vendor that we are the ONLY ONES HAVING THESE PROBLEMS.

Thanks!

What are the problems? We primarily use AccuDraft. We have some problems, but have the "same problems" with other vendors.

Having braved the blizzard, I take a moment to contemplate the meaning of life. Should I really be riding in such cold? Why are my goggles covered with a thin layer of ice? Will this effect coverage testing?

QPA, QKA

Speed is a big issue - sometimes takes 15-20 seconds to get to the next page in the interview. Redrafting sometimes a problem - have to go to Accudraft because our changes are being kept. Saving a plan and then not being able to find it unless we log out and then log back in. Producing documents/SPDs where variables are not filled in or are filled in with asterisks and "error" messages. It's been really frustrating!

Speed is a big issue - sometimes takes 15-20 seconds to get to the next page in the interview. Redrafting sometimes a problem - have to go to Accudraft because our changes are being kept. Saving a plan and then not being able to find it unless we log out and then log back in. Producing documents/SPDs where variables are not filled in or are filled in with asterisks and "error" messages. It's been really frustrating!

We've had other issues from time to time, but not these.

Feel free to email me if you want more information.

bill.presson@wakm.com

William C. Presson, ERPA, QPA, QKA
bill.presson@gmail.com
C 205.994.4070

We have had problems with "speed issues" on a regular basis. (I have found that to be the case with most on-line systems.) On a few occassions, we have had the other problems you noted. I'm not sure what you could do about it. I have called about having the number of redrafts reset, which AccuDraft has done without a problem. If you like the product I guess it is just something you need to live with.

Having braved the blizzard, I take a moment to contemplate the meaning of life. Should I really be riding in such cold? Why are my goggles covered with a thin layer of ice? Will this effect coverage testing?

QPA, QKA