Relius 12.0 conversion

Guest arw

Our company just upgraded to Relius 12.0. Does anyone have any helpful hints on working with the new status codes and sub codes?

I have just imported my first census after the upgrade (or at least pieces of it). I have imported my new employees (basic data) and compensation for everyone. I have not imported status dates, etc. yet, as I wanted to post eligibility before doing so.

It seems like previous year rehires are causing issues, and the eligibility won't post. We work with some fairly large plans that have a lot of rehires, so any helpful details on how to deal with them in the most efficient manner would be greatly appreciated.

One example:

Employment Status: Hired 3/26/92

Plan Status: Active 7/1/93

Employment Status: Terminated 7/11/99

Plan Status: Inactive: 12/31/99

Employment status: Rehire 1/20/00

Employment status: Terminated 10/11/00

Plan Status: Inactive 12/31/00

(this person was rehired again in 2007, but that is not in Relius yet)

It seems that in the conversion, or because of the manner in which we reset rehires prior to the update to 12.0, that there's a Plan Status date missing from the 1/20/00 rehire.

The error message that I received for this person when I tried to post eligibility was: "A Plan Status record was not added (Inactive (Employment status)) because the start date (10/11/00) was before the existing record."

I know that I can rebuild each individual person's history, but I am wondering if there is any easier method. I am fairly new to Relius, so that is not helping me much either.

Again, any help -- no matter how big or small -- would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but when we upgraded to 12.0 we had similar problems and in every case had to fix each employee by hand. As I have several large plans with a lot of rehires this was extremely annoying.

Sorry.