Overview of SERP?

I work exclusively with qualified plans, and have NO desire to branch out into SERPs. Even so, I am constantly being asked about these plans. While I do have some knowledge from related work (i.e. CEBS Study Materials), I would like to have a simple summary of what this type of plan is and how it works so that I can say "this is what...". Following that, I would then like to be able to say "contact... if you want more since I don't work with them". Anyway, does anyone know where I might get that nice, simple summary so I can at least say "this is what....". It would really be nice if I could also fax something to those people as response to their questions. Basically, I do have a desire to support the people asking the question, but I don't care to be the expert. I just want to be able to send the person in the right direction. Thanks.

Having braved the blizzard, I take a moment to contemplate the meaning of life. Should I really be riding in such cold? Why are my goggles covered with a thin layer of ice? Will this effect coverage testing?

QPA, QKA

The major product suppliers all have good summaries/overviews. Collect a few from each category and you should have what you need.

Pru, Pacific life, Hartford, Mass Mutual, ManuLife come to mind first.

George D. Burns

Cost Reduction Strategies

Burns and Associates, Inc

www.costreductionstrategies.com(under construction)

www.employeebenefitsstrategies.com(under construction)