Crystal report - divisions

pmacduff

Ok Tom I need your assistance...

I have a client that is a PEO and has 80+ divisions (employers). There is a crystal report I modified that gives me the list of divisions, however it will only list the divisions for which there are employees in the database. When I add new divisions (prior to adding any of the corresponding employees) I like to review a listing of the divisions to be sure I have them all and entered all the new ones.

Can you think of a way I can get the report to print all of the divisions and not just those with associated employees or is that not an option?

Thanks in advance

Its a lot easier for me to write pension songs.

perhaps if you go to plan specs / miscellaneous/excluded divisions

that should give a list of the all the divisions, and you can probably actually print that sub folder.

that would be my initial guess, for by now you know how lazy I am and will try to find any work around.

What tables are you using in your CR and how are they linked? You may be able to change the type of link to include all of the divisions from your employer table to include all of those records. If you want to post the CR report, I'd be happy to take a whack at it.

Thanks Fredman. I'm using all the "div" tables. I think my Crystal report may be pulling only those with balances because I had modified another old report. I may play around with it when I get some free time :). I'll keep you posted.

I'm running on an "old" version (9.1) but I did contact Relius support and they were very helpful. They had me do a script in SQL and I could then copy and paste the complete division listing to Excel. Relius support told me that once I upgrade/update, they think I can print one off DB viewer that will have all divisions.