Relius VRU

Guest tpa555

Guest tpa555

We currently use the Relius VRU for our DV platform. Relius won't sell you a VRU box. They direct you to a vendor that sells the sound card that is compatible with their system. There's only ONE vendor and they no longer sell the card.

Does anyone use the VRU and if so, do you have a backup for it? Do you get your sound card from someone other than the only Relius "preferred" vendor?

Relius had the gall to tell us they no longer support it since people are phasing it out and most TPA's don't use it.

Guest Stephen DeSanto

Good afternoon.

Although the voice card can be obtained from any vendor, we have always recommend using New England Systems. We have worked with this organization for 12+ years and they have always provided excellent service and support to our clients. The point of contact at New England Systems is Robert Walker. I called Robert before responding to this message thread and confirmed they do still sell the NMS AG2000 PCIx voice card.

We do still offer and fully support the Relius VRU and have many, many clients currently using it. In fact, we are in the process of testing a new Edify version for release that will operate on Windows 2003.

If I can be of any assistance to you in obtaining this card, please feel free to contact me.

Best regards,

Stephen DeSanto, SunGard Relius Technology

800.326.7235 x5901 stephen.desanto@sungard.com