Other News for April 1, 2009

Sources say it appears that Henry Winkler was charged last week with running a giant Fonzi scheme.

Apparently, not all securities were rated Aaaaaaay.

- There are two types of people in the world: those who can extrapolate from incomplete data sets...

Latest update: New allegations revolve around inproper disclosure of "industry sectors" for investments. When asked about such, fellow celebrity spokesperson, JJ Walker, told investors, simply, "Dy-no-mite!!!"

Kurt Vonnegut: 'To be is to do'-Socrates 'To do is to be'-Jean-Paul Sartre 'Do be do be do'-Frank Sinatra

I'm starting to feel dazed and confused with all those 70's pop icon references. I hope we won't start feeling rapid inflation and other factors of the 'misery index'.

John Simmons

johnsimmonslaw@gmail.com

Note to Readers: For you, I'm a stranger posting on a bulletin board. Posts here should not be given the same weight as personalized advice from a professional who knows or can learn all the facts of your situation.

I hope we won't start feeling rapid inflation and other factors of the 'misery index'.

I'm w/ you there. Let's hope the "Happy Days" return and it's nothing but "Good Times" for all around. (sorry, couldn't resist)

Kurt Vonnegut: 'To be is to do'-Socrates 'To do is to be'-Jean-Paul Sartre 'Do be do be do'-Frank Sinatra

Those who grew up on the Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet will easily conclude that Ozzie was the Everyman of this millennieum -- He had no visible means of support but lived the American Dream.

The material provided and the opinions expressed in this post are for general informational purposes only and should not be used or relied upon as the basis for any action or inaction. You should obtain appropriate tax, legal, or other professional advice.