Happy Mole Day

GMK

Groan!

(You might have to explain this to all the readers who did not take physics or chemistry.)

I'm a retirement actuary. Nothing about my comments is intended or should be construed as investment, tax, legal or accounting advice. Occasionally, but not all the time, it might be reasonable to interpret my comments as actuarial or consulting advice.

Brings back memory of a high school Chem II project that resulted in approximation of Avagadro's Number. I remember just enough of it to know I'm not recalling a critical step to from a couple of measurements to a number. I know we were within only several levels of magnitude, which given the crude measurements was pretty good.

Kurt Vonnegut: 'To be is to do'-Socrates 'To do is to be'-Jean-Paul Sartre 'Do be do be do'-Frank Sinatra

• 2 weeks later...

They opened up a new pizza joint named PI in goatpeterville where I reside. It's logo on the door is the pi symbol. The server described the "pie" of the day. She reacted with a blank stare when I asked, "how many decimals in the pie of the day?"

(arggh?)

The material provided and the opinions expressed in this post are for general informational purposes only and should not be used or relied upon as the basis for any action or inaction. You should obtain appropriate tax, legal, or other professional advice.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a post of the year contest?

I think that GMK's post is brilliant. And to the best of my knowledge, I am not related to GMK

Thanks for the kind words, but I doubt that the Humor forum qualifies for post of the year. It's fun, but it's not really what we're here after.

By the way, Gramma K is also pretty sure that you are from a different branch of the K family tree.

• 11 months later...