Happy New Year!

Amen.

Thanks again to Dave Baker for this wonderful resource.

I'm a retirement actuary. Nothing about my comments is intended or should be construed as investment, tax, legal or accounting advice. Occasionally, but not all the time, it might be reasonable to interpret my comments as actuarial or consulting advice.

A healthy, happy and prosperous new year to all of you.

A special thank you to Dave for this excellent resource.

And thank you Don, you help me close out a very bad year with a goood feeling.

George D. Burns

Cost Reduction Strategies

Burns and Associates, Inc

www.costreductionstrategies.com(under construction)

www.employeebenefitsstrategies.com(under construction)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest VEBAPLAN

Happy New Year to all. I do miss the recent lack of teasing. Come on, I may have to spead more time working instead of posting. And thanks to all of you that have called, emailed etc. and are helping with the 9 new CPE books I am doing for Bisk, Wiley etc. Because of some of you I can write on subjects that I am not an expert. You are the experts, and you write the content or get quoted etc. Please keep up the calls etc. I have had to turn down 5 other books, lack of knowledge and content, and can use help on subjects that some of you are experts. Anyone that wants to make a suggestion please contact me and I will submit to the publisher. My stuff sells well, and they usually will publish based on suggestions. So if you have an idea for a book, or even for a chapter , I can combine with ideas from others, PLEASE let me know. Thanks again and best wishes TO ALL for the best this year. Thanks to many of YOU, I have moved into more areas that I was interested in, but did not know enought about. Lance Wallach