Wells Fargo HSA

Guest rbk08

Guest rbk08

Hi all,

We are thinking about switching from Bank of America (horrible HSA customer service and administration!!) to Wells Fargo to administer the HSA's for our employees. I was wondering if anyone had any feedback about Wells Fargo's HSA admin.

How is their employer website? Is it easy to make funding contributions? Can you enroll a new employee online?

Have you had a good or bad experience with the debit card, customer support, or with submitting a reimbursement claim?

The monthly fee of $4.25 seems a bit high, and I'm sure that our employees are going to be upset, so I wanted to see if anyone out there has any feedback on Wells Fargo before we make the switch.

Many thanks for your thoughts!!

~Rebecca

• 4 weeks later...
Guest BrentC

Look at HealthEquity, they have the best customer service in the industry and their fees are less than your quotes and often free depending on balance size.

Hi all,

We are thinking about switching from Bank of America (horrible HSA customer service and administration!!) to Wells Fargo to administer the HSA's for our employees. I was wondering if anyone had any feedback about Wells Fargo's HSA admin.

How is their employer website? Is it easy to make funding contributions? Can you enroll a new employee online?

Have you had a good or bad experience with the debit card, customer support, or with submitting a reimbursement claim?

The monthly fee of $4.25 seems a bit high, and I'm sure that our employees are going to be upset, so I wanted to see if anyone out there has any feedback on Wells Fargo before we make the switch.

Many thanks for your thoughts!!

~Rebecca