What To Attach - Schedule H

I'm using I file for DB plans. Edit Attachments breaks down all of the auditors exhibits. Must you add as separate attachments or will IFILE accept a filing where you've simply attached the Auditor's opinion and it clearly labels the exhbits?

Thus, one glop versus 4 or 5 little glops (e.g., opinon letter, 5% transactions, assets held, footprint of first born).

The material provided and the opinions expressed in this post are for general informational purposes only and should not be used or relied upon as the basis for any action or inaction. You should obtain appropriate tax, legal, or other professional advice.

I'm using I file for DB plans. Edit Attachments breaks down all of the auditors exhibits. Must you add as separate attachments or will IFILE accept a filing where you've simply attached the Auditor's opinion and it clearly labels the exhbits?

Thus, one glop versus 4 or 5 little glops (e.g., opinon letter, 5% transactions, assets held, footprint of first born).

little glops

If you put everything in the single pdf for accountants opinion, you'll get a validation error if you've indicated there are assets held, etc. and there's nothing in the little glop slot.

William C. Presson, ERPA, QPA, QKA
bill.presson@gmail.com
C 205.994.4070

little glops

If you put everything in the single pdf for accountants opinion, you'll get a validation error if you've indicated there are assets held, etc. and there's nothing in the little glop slot.

Thank you. Is this an EFAST2 validation error or a Relius error message. If a Relius error message, can Relus still produce an xml file, which will be accepted by EFAST2?

Your explanation was my suspicion. The auditors I deal with appear to be anti-glop and also anti-reading DOL instructions. My hardfast position is to maintain integrity of the process I will in no way, shape, or form alter the attachments they send me. Thus, when they have sent me there auditors report and say everyting is there, I go back to them and have asked for little glops. Owing to my pertinacity, they are finding it difficult to sit down after dealing with me. Actually, this is exciting since I feel as if I am returning years of tit-for-tat. More seriously, I believe if I do alter their attachments, then I am looking for trouble if DOL rejects.

The material provided and the opinions expressed in this post are for general informational purposes only and should not be used or relied upon as the basis for any action or inaction. You should obtain appropriate tax, legal, or other professional advice.

little glops

Thank you. Is this an EFAST2 validation error or a Relius error message. If a Relius error message, can Relus still produce an xml file, which will be accepted by EFAST2?

Your explanation was my suspicion. The auditors I deal with appear to be anti-glop and also anti-reading DOL instructions. My hardfast position is to maintain integrity of the process I will in no way, shape, or form alter the attachments they send me. Thus, when they have sent me there auditors report and say everyting is there, I go back to them and have asked for little glops. Owing to my pertinacity, they are finding it difficult to sit down after dealing with me. Actually, this is exciting since I feel as if I am returning years of tit-for-tat. More seriously, I believe if I do alter their attachments, then I am looking for trouble if DOL rejects.

Well, God Bless You if you get the entire package broken up in the correct piles of glop. We're working to get the auditors in our acctg firm to understand the process, but that doesn't mean the auditors on the plans that we're the TPA for will understand. We're taking a bit more of a practical approach and just doing the necessary surgery on the GLOP pdf to make the little glopules.

If the DOL comes after me for it, that's why we hire attorneys.

William C. Presson, ERPA, QPA, QKA
bill.presson@gmail.com
C 205.994.4070

Suppose that auditor's report contain no asset acquisitions/disposition schedule. Should I create a schedule that indicates "none" and produce a pdf glop so that the Relius attachment bucket can be filled? Or, can I simply IFILE without it and not get an incomplete filing message?