Jump to content

Using distribution payments as contributions.

Lori H

Recommended Posts

A state govt entity makes periodic contributions to its plan (no-coda). Distributions are paid in house and the plan reimburses the corporation. The corp then reduces its contribution by that amount, so for example if they were due to make a $20,000 contribution, but paid $5000 in distributions, they only would deposit $15,000. Is this allowed? They are pooled accounts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...