Sign in to follow this  
Guest ChristopherOneal

Looking to purchase a TPA Practice

Guest ChristopherOneal

Any suggestions on were to look for TPA firms for sale? If you know of any TPA firms for sale, can you please suggest them to us.

We are currently looking to expand our operation thru acquistion. Any help, ideas or suggestions you can provide will greatly be appreciated.

Your post was ignored, not because no one noticed it, but because you purport to want to "expand" your operation, yet this is your first post ever on BenefitsLink. Something doesn't add up. If you're in the pension/benefits community already, you don't need to ask. If you're not, go on BenefitsLink, set up an identity, but don't pretend that you are "expanding" and existing operation.

Guest ChristopherOneal

VebaGuru- That was easily one of the most hateful posts I have read in some time. Yes, I do have a small TPA practice based in Middle Tennessee. And yes, I am looking to expand through acquiring an existing TPA in another city. I have over 17 years of experience running other TPA firms, but am a new owner. But, no, I have never felt the need or desire before to post to this site. I am not pretending anything. Learn to relax a bit and quit being so angry.

Your post was ignored, not because no one noticed it, but because you purport to want to "expand" your operation, yet this is your first post ever on BenefitsLink. Something doesn't add up. If you're in the pension/benefits community already, you don't need to ask. If you're not, go on BenefitsLink, set up an identity, but don't pretend that you are "expanding" and existing operation.

Really nice post. I've known Christopher for more than 10 years. Believe it or not, not everyone posts here. And that's okay.

Guest TPA Buyer

What a Grouch! Hey folks, I'm looking to acquire a TPA firm. I've been an owner for 15 years and I have never posted on Benefitslink. If you're an owner looking to retire or just move on please drop me a line. We are an Actuarial firm that works on all types of DC/DB Plans. But, due to our Actuarial backgrounds we prefer complex DB Plans.

I'm located in Rockford Illinois and Phoenix Arizona. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Take care.