Software for DC testing

I'm thinking about buying some testing software. I'm a freelance consultant. I don't administer plans, but I do some DC plan testing now and then - 410(b), general testing, ADP & ACP, etc. Sometimes I test one year for a client, sometimes several years - usually in the context of EPCRS work. Up until now, I've done it in Excel, but I'm getting into some bigger plans and some bigger controlled groups with more plans and more testing issues, and I want to use commercial software to check my work.

So, I've used Relius and Datair in the past and I'm looking into both of them now. The Ft William thread got me thinking maybe I should look beyond just those two. Ft William seems well-liked, and their pricing looks competitive - especially for someone like me that might just buy it for a year at a time here and there. It also seems to be web-based, and I like that.

Can anyone confirm or deny any of the above re Ft William and/or suggest any other software worth considering besides the three I've mentioned? Thanks for your time.

We use Blaze. Very detailed and not so user friendly but we are used to it. I would love to switch to FTW for testing but they will not calculate a QNEC using dissaggregation with a failed ADP test. They are saying no one else is asking for it so it is not on their radar. Why doesn't anyone else want this? Blaze does this and it seems helpful to me.

ERPA, QPA, QKA

Thanks for the replies, guys. Blaze is one of the options I've heard of but have never used and wasn't sure if I should check them out. Sounds like their software does at least one thing that Ft William doesn't do. Anyone else had any experience with Ft William having any kind of unfortunate limitations?

EDIT - typos

We switched from using excel to ftWilliams for admin testing a few years ago. I have been very happy with it. Great customer service. I have found only one thing it wouldn't do for me. I had a plan where an employee became an owner mid year. It couldn't handle the calculation of w-2 employee for part of the year and and self employed for the rest of the year. That doesn't happen often, so I wasn't surprised it couldn't handle the calculation.