ERISA Outline Book Alternatives

For those of you who use the online edition of the EOB, are you happy with the changes they just made? Although it seems "prettier", I find the navigation much more difficult than before. Does anyone know of alternative reference manuals (online) to which I can subscribe? Thx.

ERPA, QPA, QKA

Guest Pubs_ASPPA
For those of you who use the online edition of the EOB, are you happy with the changes they just made? Although it seems "prettier", I find the navigation much more difficult than before. Does anyone know of alternative reference manuals (online) to which I can subscribe? Thx.

The 2012 EOB on-line product navigation is being enhanced and you will see improvement within the next 2 weeks. Please feel free to contact publications@asppa.org with any additional questions or concerns.

Shifting the question a bit to the hard copy version, was it just our index, or was everyone's screwed up? Ours goes directly from eligibility rules to PFEA, then from PFEA to the Yield Curves, then back to eligibility rules through permitted disparity. Somewhat disconcerting to work with...

Shifting the question a bit to the hard copy version, was it just our index, or was everyone's screwed up? Ours goes directly from eligibility rules to PFEA, then from PFEA to the Yield Curves, then back to eligibility rules through permitted disparity. Somewhat disconcerting to work with...

My hard copy does not have those mistakes.