Sign in to follow this  
Tom Poje

marriage humor

After being married for thirty years, a wife asked her husband to describe her. He looked at her for a while...then said, "You're A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K.

> "She asks..... "What does that mean?"

> He said, "Adorable, Beautiful, Cute, Delightful, Elegant, Foxy, Gorgeous, Hot.

> She smiled happily and said.. "Oh, that's so lovely.. What about I, J, and K?"

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> He said, "I'm Just Kidding!"

> The swelling in his eye is going down and the doctor is fairly optimistic he will recover from his other injuries.

A great joke! But in real life, any man who has been married for 30 years would NEVER be so stupid as to try that one...

Guest john.nasha
A great joke! But in real life, any man who has been married for 30 years would NEVER be so stupid as to try that one...

Hello,

I'm a newbie

Yes that is great joke . I think in real life there are a lot of stupids so I can imagine that someone will try this joke or tried. Maybe I'm wrong. Have a nice day!

Did you hear the one about the husband who went with his wife who was shopping for a swimsuit?

She asked, "Should I get a two-piece bikini or an all-in-one?"

He responded, "You better get a two-piece, because you'll never fit it all in one."

He too is still recovering from his injuries.

After our neighbor was done showing us the new sports car he just bought his wife, my wife sighs and says "Why can't I have something shiny and new that can go from zero to 200 in a flash?". The next day I bought her a bathroom scale.