Health & Welfare Plans - Resources

Start with the govt; DOL, IRS, HHS, etc. Each of them will allow you to sign up for alerts. You may want to find some private sources, such as law firms, consultants, or schools that send out articlesp, such as Colgate Law school, benefitslink.com, Passion for subro etc.

The other thing I would suggest is when you read an article that was of interest, go to the author's site and see if they have an alerts signup. Over time you should be able to find what you need.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest El Guapo

The EBIA manuals put out by Thomson Reuters are excellent. Written by attorneys and updated quarterly. They are a few hundred dollars each (I believe there's a discount if you buy 5). For plan document, 5500 requirements, etc., the "ERISA Compliance for Health & Welfare Plans" is right on point. I work at a small shop - we purchased 5 of their manuals and it was well worth it.

• 1 month later...
Guest andrearlov61
The EBIA manuals put out by Thomson Reuters are excellent. Written by attorneys and updated quarterly. They are a few hundred dollars each (I believe there's a discount if you buy 5). For plan document, 5500 requirements, etc., the "ERISA Compliance for Health & Welfare Plans" is right on point. I work at a small shop - we purchased 5 of their manuals and it was well worth it.

Hi. I was also looking into this. Can you show the link to where you go this? It would be a huge help. I'm gathering welfare plan documents plans available.

Guest El Guapo

Hi. I was also looking into this. Can you show the link to where you go this? It would be a huge help. I'm gathering welfare plan documents plans available.

Here you go http://www.ebia.com

check under their manuals - you will be able to review the table of contents of each manual without charge. As I mentioned, I believe the manual for ERISA compliance would be helpful. best of luck.

• 2 weeks later...