Health Care Act

In case anyone cares. Individual mandate upheld. Only details I know are that it was a 5-4 decision, with Kennedy voting against upholding, and Roberts voting to uphold.

Don't know if they struck down any other part of it. I'm sure there will be lots of analysis in the days and weeks ahead!

• 1 month later...
Guest cpersitz
In case anyone cares. Individual mandate upheld. Only details I know are that it was a 5-4 decision, with Kennedy voting against upholding, and Roberts voting to uphold.

Don't know if they struck down any other part of it. I'm sure there will be lots of analysis in the days and weeks ahead!

Does anyone know if an employer's contribution to a VEBA is part of the employer-provided group health care coverage that is required to be reported on an employee's W-2 in box 12?

• 8 months later...
Guest JPHomeDesign

Ask your broker to do an AHA seminar for your HR & management staff. Our old broker would not come out and talk to us so we found one that would. We got great information and we able to answer employee questions more effectivley. Make him work for his commission!