Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest JMN

Nonresident alien

Recommended Posts

Guest JMN

U.S. individual has decided to provide a payment of $10,000 per year to a former housekeeper who is now a nonresident alien. Do these annual payments constitute pension income that should be reported on 1099-R?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...