plan entry dates

pmacduff

Ok Relius users....when you have a situtation where a participant is a rehire and immediately enters the plan on rehire date; is the only solution in Relius to hard code that date since it is a date other than the normal entry date? I have a plan with a number of people eligible on rehire and was wondering if there was an easier way than hard coding them all.

thank you in advance.

Ok Relius users....when you have a situtation where a participant is a rehire and immediately enters the plan on rehire date; is the only solution in Relius to hard code that date since it is a date other than the normal entry date? I have a plan with a number of people eligible on rehire and was wondering if there was an easier way than hard coding them all.

thank you in advance.

My expereince has been that Relius automatically enters them immediately.

Were these people ever "Active" before? And then "Inactive"?

If so, I think they get automatically reset to Active.

I don't think it has logic to properly account for someone who satisfied the eligibility requirements but quit before the entry date and then came back.

QKA, QPA, CPC, ERPA

Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left.

I agree about the Relius support - however we are switching from Relius to FT William for Admin software and unfortunately no longer have Relius support.

We are in the process of moving all plans over but this issue came up on one plan that is done semi-annually.

All the data was in Relius - the plan will be moved after the processing - so I may as well go ahead and load up manually.

thank you for the comments.