Sign in to follow this  
Gadgetfreak

Printing Companies

Forgive me for placing this post in this forum but the Relius forum doesn't seem to get as much activity. I can make a reasonable argument that it belongs here anyway so here goes:

We use Relius for daily val. Now that there are such stringent requirements for electronic delivery of 404a5 notices, to fully comply with the letter of the law, it would be easiest to mail statements. Dealing with electronic delivery to terminated participants is very difficult. So I am looking for a printing company where I can batch send my Relius statements and they can print, fold, stuff, stamp and mail out. There must be other recordkeepers that do this. Potentially, I can use this for my annual 404a5, QDIAs, SH notices, etc. as well.

Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

I have the same concerns for the 404a5. I do a lot of business with John Hancock and they have a SendSmart system that is great. However I am looking for the same service for my non John Hancock plans.

Are you just looking for a company that can print, stuff and so forth? Those kinds of companies are in every town. Good ones can save you more money then it they cost if your clients have any size. Their ability to get you lower postage rates by presorting can more then save you the cost of them doing the work. If they are of any size you should be able to send them basic files and they will print the personal data on the forms and match the whole thing up.

If that is what you are looking for I would look for local businesses that can give you referrals. If you are in or near a urban area of any size you have local firms that can that kind of work.

Are you just looking for a company that can print, stuff and so forth? Those kinds of companies are in every town. Good ones can save you more money then it they cost if your clients have any size. Their ability to get you lower postage rates by presorting can more then save you the cost of them doing the work. If they are of any size you should be able to send them basic files and they will print the personal data on the forms and match the whole thing up.

If that is what you are looking for I would look for local businesses that can give you referrals. If you are in or near a urban area of any size you have local firms that can that kind of work.

It is not so easy when statements could be a different number of pages for different participants. You need sophisticated systems that either can read bar codes or other type of recognition. I haven't found affordable companies to do that in the NY area. But, truthfully, I am not sure where to look. Hence my post. It actually may be cheaper in other parts of the country so I don't need to stick to a local company.