Jump to content

Contributions Arrears

Guest sofieb123

Recommended Posts

Guest sofieb123

If an employer is no able to deduct the 125 contributions from an employee's paycheck (for example due to a lien), is it possible to make up contributions and deduct the amount in arrears from later paychecks under section 125? Should the contribution be pre tax or post tax..? And what would happen if you cross tax years?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...